All plaques and signs are hand made in the USA. They are crafted with the same level of care that E.Leet Woodworking has been known for since 1986.
- Wood is locally sourced as much as possible, however, we also work with many exotic woods from all over the world.
- All plaques and signs are milled from rough lumber to final product at our facility in Michigan.
- Our high powered laser will leave a recessed carving that cannont be made by your average engraving shop.
- All finishing high qualithy and is professionally done in our state of the art finishing booth.
- FREE SHIPPING: All plaques and signs are manufactured within 3 buisness days and include free shipping.
- Ipe: Great for outdoor applications! Oil yearly to keep the deep red and brown coloring. Ipe will naturally silver over time but will last a lifetime.
- Other Hardwoods: Our clear coats are durable but not recomended for outdoor applications. Over time the natural wood colors and finish will gently fade to honey brown tones.
- All plaques will be engraved using the exact spelling provided. Please verify all text before submitting.
- All products are custom. Returns are not accepted once product reaches production except for defects in craftsmanship.